Monday, October 18, 2010

Tired

Well, it is Monday, I am back from Morocco and I am exhausted! I will update properly later with all my pics and tell you all about the most amazing weekend I had.

By the way, I got 99.9% in my exam on Friday! I basically got it all right, but got stuck with a couple of the irregular verbs. I had made a sheet about the subjunctive (what it is, how you form it and when you use it) with loads of colours and some pictures. Teresa made photocopies of it for everyone else and they were all really impressed! I was a bit embarrassed, but quite proud too.

Right, lessons now. I might be doing level B2 from now on. I really hope so, as many of the students on the trip this weekend (from other schools) were doing B2 and my Spanish was as good as theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment