Thursday, October 14, 2010

¡Marruecos!

So, I've just met with Abdel and I've paid up - I'm off to Morocco tomorrow!

The bus picks me up at 3pm and we head to Algeciras where we take a boat to Ceuta. The we go by bus to our hotel in Tetouan and unpack. We have some free time and eat there. On Saturday, we visit Tetouan and get to go on a short camel ride for just €1! Then we visit Tanger before returning to the hotel.
On Sunday, we visit Chechaouen and then head home, arriving back in Malaga at about 10pm.

All travel and food and hotel and guided tours for just €185. Not bad, eh!?
I'm extremely excited!

I have a big test tomorrow with Teresa, all about the uses of the subjunctive. I need to go and revise now... on the beach of course!



I just made a fool of myself again by taking a photo of the supermarket trolley/basket hybrid. It must be quite entertaining to see a mad brit taking a photo of their shopping: I did get some funny looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment