Monday, November 1, 2010

My final weekend :(

So, I had another nice weekend. On Saturday, I did quite a bit of sleeping, catching up after my tiring Marbella excursion. On Sunday, José texted to see if I fancied going for a drive. We went to a dock and looked at his family's little boat (and got splashed by the crazy sea - it has been really windy this weekend) then drove to a little town on the coast and he bought me lunch - some squid and prawns and salad, all very tasty.


Then we chilled out at his house and the others came over. The view from José's balcony is amazing.












We also saw the sun setting and it was quite breathtaking - the photo does not do it justice!









Today (Monday), I did some homework in the morning and then went into town. I decided to get on the tourist bus and did the proper sightseeing tour of Málaga. I wish I had done it on my first weekend instead of my last... it was quite expensive (€16), but worth it. It was an hour and a half long and the commentary, via headphones, was available in all languages, so I swapped between Spanish and English. The photos are of Malagueta beach (the beach in the centre) and Alcazaba castle and one to demonstrate how blue the sky was today! It was a bit chilly because of the north wind, but I did manage to spend some time on the beach today - in November!





This evening, I went out for a meal with my friends, to say farewell to me, as it is the last time we will all be meeting before I go. We had such a great time and ate some yummy tapas with lots of cheesy sauces, yum! I'm going to miss them a great deal and plan to come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment